As the weather continues to cool and many pool owners are finishing up closing their luxury pools, most of us are left longing for the warm days of summer. Many are daydreaming about basking in the sun and floating along in their pool as they plan their next pool season. However, did you know there are ways to extend your luxury pool season? Instead of closing your pool and ending your luxury pool season, consider extending your time in the water with these steps.
- Heaters- Investing in a gas pool heater is the most popular and common way to extend your luxury pool season. Gas heaters or heat pumps warm your pool water quickly and safely. These heaters are also efficient when it comes to saving energy and can fit just about any size luxury pool.
- Pool Enclosures- Installing a dome around your luxury pool area is a sure way to extend your luxury pool season. These enclosures warm not only the pool water, but the overall area temperature. They also protect your pool from debris, weather, and wildlife. These enclosures are also easy to store once the weather grows warmer.
- Solar Blanket- These covers use the heat from the sun to warm the water of your pool while it isn’t being used. These covers also reduce the amount of chemicals that are evaporating, along with the amount of pool water evaporating as well.
- Patio Heater- Patio heaters come in a range of shapes and sizes to fit your outdoor living space. Whether they use electricity or propane, patio heaters will not only help extend your luxury pool season, but also extend the amount of time you spend outdoors in general.
- Fire Pit- A fire pit is an easy and natural way to enjoy some heat while spending time outdoors. Fire pits are easy customizable to fit your needs and outdoor style.
At Elite Pools, we offer over 50 years of experience when performing pool maintenance. Our pools are built and installed to last, so our customers can enjoy their luxury pool instead of worrying about repairs and replacements.
To discuss extending your luxury pool season, or to ask any questions you may have regarding installation or maintenance, call Elite Pools today at 1-800-277-0254, or visit our contact page. We also offer luxury pool maintenance and installation in the Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. areas.