Pool landscaping is a great way to incorporate your new luxury pool with the rest of your outdoor living space. If you just simply install a new luxury pool without pool landscaping, it could look out of place and awkward. Pool landscaping can be achieved easily and effectively once you have a vision in mind for how you want your backyard to look.
Pool Landscaping Questions
Before you begin designing your pool landscaping plan, you must first ask yourself a number of questions to determine what look you are trying to achieve. These questions can include:
- What is the main function of my pool?
- How big will my pool be compared to my full yard?
- Where in my yard will my pool be located?
- What kind of color scheme do I want?
- What overall look am I trying to achieve?
Pool Landscaping Possibilities
Once you know what look you wish to achieve through pool landscaping, you can begin to consider the ways to achieve that look. There are several ways to successfully use pool landscaping to tie your entire backyard together. Your options can include:
- Fencing- A fence is normally required when installing your new luxury pool, so consider what type of fencing you would like. A fence will help keep your yard private and secure while helping it appear elegant and welcoming to invited guests.
- Plants- Plants will help make your backyard and pool inviting and colorful. Choose plants that will survive in your climate. Your plants will also depend on where in your yard they will be planted. Plants and flowers that tend to drop seeds and leaves often should be planted away from your pool.
- Lighting- If you wish to use your pool during the evening hours, lighting will be necessary. There are several different lighting devices that can be incorporated in your pool landscaping.
At Elite Pools, we offer over 50 years of experience when performing pool maintenance. Our pools are built and installed to last, so our customers can enjoy their luxury pool instead of worrying about repairs and replacements.
To discuss luxury pool installation options, or to ask any questions you may have regarding installation or maintenance, call Elite Pools today at 1-800-277-0254, or visit our contact page. We also offer luxury pool maintenance and installation in the Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. areas.