As Maryland residents start to enjoy the rays of sun and rising temperatures, many can’t help to begin thinking about the impending summer season. The months of summer mean time spent in your luxury pool for days on end. However, even with the summer season being months away, it is never too early to begin considering pool renovations for the upcoming season. Pool renovations can add new features to your luxury pool or help repair any damaged areas. Some of the more popular options in pool renovations are the following:
- Lighting- LED lighting can be installed to add a new element to your luxury pool. Choose to have the lights installed under the water of your pool or surrounding your pool. LED lights are better for energy efficiency while allowing you to use the luxury pool during evening hours.
- Resurfacing- With the passing of time, the surface of your pool can become rundown and old. If you choose to resurface your luxury pool, you have the option to choose from a number of aggregate finishes. They typically come in a number of different colors and materials to create a new and modern look.
- Tile- Another pool renovation option is to replace the waterline tile of your pool. Retiling your pool is mainly to create a new and updated look for your luxury pool and space.
- Water Systems- A new trend in pool renovations is the installation of a salt water system. This system allows chlorine to be created in your pool without having to add the chemical in more traditional methods. These systems keep your pool water clean without being harsh on the eyes and skin of those enjoying your pool.
- Features- Pool renovations can also include adding new features to your luxury pool. These features can include waterfalls, sprays, and scuppers.
At Elite Pools, we offer over 50 years of experience when performing luxury pool installation and maintenance. Our pools are built and installed to last, so our customers can enjoy their luxury pool instead of worrying about repairs and replacements. Talk with us about your backyard pool ideas and we will work with you to make these ideas a reality.
To get started with your new luxury pool or to ask any questions you may have regarding installation or maintenance, call Elite Pools today at 1-800-277-0254, or visit our contact page. We also offer luxury pool maintenance and installation in the Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. areas.