A luxury pool is a great investment and addition to install for your home. However, if you go about the process the wrong way, you could be faced with years of headache instead of relaxing in your new luxury pool. There are several serious pool mistakes that homeowners often make that turn this exciting time into a stressful time. These pool mistakes can often cost homeowners chunks of change that can ultimately make the installation process a loss rather than a gain. Here are some of the more common pool mistakes that are made.
- Not Considering Long Term Cost- One of the worst pool mistakes a homeowner can make is to only consider the startup cost of their new luxury pool. You may have the budget to afford the initial installation of the new pool, but you must also factor in the long term costs. This includes equipment, maintenance, and repairs, along with your electric and water bills.
- Not Considering Function before the Form- Homeowners should consider what their luxury pool will be used for before choosing a type of pool to install. You don’t want to install a pool that will fail to meet your needs.
- Not Understanding your Warranty- Out of the many pool mistakes to be made, not understand your warranty may seem trivial, but it can become quite serious. Most pool warranties will cover three main areas of your luxury pool: equipment, plumbing, structure. However, some areas of your pool could be left out of your pool warranty.
- Not Choosing the Correct Container- There are three pool containers to choose from when considering a luxury pool: fiberglass, vinyl, and concrete. It is important to understand the pros and cons of each container before making your decision.
- Falling for a Contractor- When you are excited about your new luxury pool, the first deal that comes your way sounds like the perfect deal for you. Instead of falling for the first gimmick that a random sales person tosses your way, trust Elite Pools to install your new luxury pool.
At Elite Pools, we offer over 50 years of experience when performing luxury pool installation and maintenance. Our pools are built and installed to last, so our customers can enjoy their luxury pool instead of worrying about repairs and replacements.
To get started with your new luxury pool or to ask any questions you may have regarding installation or maintenance, call Elite Pools today at 1-800-277-0254, or visit our contact page. We also offer luxury pool maintenance and installation in the Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. areas.
Follow Elite Pools today on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.